Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do you think I should do, Long distance relationship question? Please advice!?

He said he'll write later , should I wait or send him an email if he hasn't write?


He's pretty busy, just came back from a business trip and he send me an email asking how I was, so I shortly replied and then he commented but said he was sorry for writing that short email but he was very busy and that'll write later.


well that was almost a week ago. Should I wait or write to him in a couple of days more?What do you think I should do, Long distance relationship question? Please advice!?
ggive him a couple of days to write back


i know it kills me too to know about my love but i wait for him to write me.


that way he knows that he has his space.you don't wanna be too clingy and (no offense) writing him too much seems clingy.


if he doesnt write back in like 4 days then write him just casually don't bring up the old email or demand to know why he didn't write you.


just write something like


hey baby.what's up


something casual





hope i helped


%26lt;3Cesar's baby%26lt;3What do you think I should do, Long distance relationship question? Please advice!?
Best of luck with your relationship! I hope it all goes really well for you! Iwould wait for him to mail. I agree with the person above, you don't want to sound too clingy, maybe you should give it a couple more days. But, he shouldn't really make excuses about being too busy because he should always find time for loved ones, even if it is at 4am...


Wait a while and in the mean time make yourself busy so that time goes quicker.. Patience is very hard, but I think that you should think it through why he's making you wait.. What kind of person he is finding excuses.. All the best! x
almost a week ago??girl, i am sure he has a couple minutes to check his e-mail and write you back no matter how busy he is..you should write him today not a couple of days its been almost a week there is nothing wrong with writing him now.
Long distance relationships never work. Besides its something more going on if he loved and cared about you he would call you before he goes to sleep. You're the last thing on his mind. Sorry but its true. You should end it now it will save you the heart break.
If he's really busy, give it another week. I agree though; long-distance relationships won't work, unless you're older and mature enough to wait. Go on with your life until you hear back from him.
Sump'm fishy goin' on, girl... I think he's found other ';pursuits.'; I'd say goodbye and find someone closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment