Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice on Long Distance Relationship the clock is ticking?

I met Chase,22, on an Island where we were both stationed on while we were in the Navy. This was 15 months ago. We started dating things went great moved in together 6 months later. Now he is getting out of the military and he plans on moving to Texas where his mom and step dad just recently moved to. He wants to go to college and get a job as a police officer. Ive always been fully supportive on whatever he wants to do. He talked about marriage a few times but I am not ready, I want to wait plus i still have 2 years left in the Navy. He leaves in 6 days, and he has given me a promise ring. We promised we would do whatever it takes to make it work and after I am out of the service we would get married. I plan on going home in 2 months(California) to visit and he is set on meeting up with me so he can meet my parents.


I am nervous to start a long distance relationship, mainly because I truly believe we are meant for each other, but maybe we met a little too early. I am only 20, and I have no probable being faithful, and I trust him. Although, I am a very affectionate person and Ive always needed closeness. Now that we will be apart, what advice can you give me on staying close with him at heart even if we are miles apart?Advice on Long Distance Relationship the clock is ticking?
Just keep thinking of the 2 months (: and try and talk to him at least once a day and write letters and things xAdvice on Long Distance Relationship the clock is ticking?
i dont really know


but im in a long distance relationship


and i phone and txt my gf as much as i can


but as long as you trust him it should workk








help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avv.NejUf63PGdXhW0bm9xLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090830054555AAupXDs

No comments:

Post a Comment