Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need advice for long distance relationship plz.?

Im 16 ryt now. and i live here in Canada, Vancouver. About 1 year ago i met a guy named clyde..he's 17, he's so kind, lovable,carrying and most of all he respect all my decision even if it will hurt his feeling juz to make me happy. DaYz past dat he and his family have to move to Alberta, Calgary about 300 miles away from me.. datz y we became long distance..we texted everyday and sometimes if i have no load (cuz im not in plan) he'll sacrifice his time and energy to go to the mall and buy load for me. he's really a nice guy. There r dayz dat we talk online too. we fought many times and make up after dat cuz we really love each other. we even broke up twice and got back.





I really love him, and i know he loves me too. sometimes im talking 2 his sisters and dey said he really loves me.datz y im happy! He trusted me for everything im doing. but sometimes derz thing he can't...and i understand...he's an understanding person too. and sometimes jealousy guy..same as me..hehehe...wer still together ryt now and i dont know if dis is forever..or it will work. He said he's gonna come here dis comming summer. By the way my parents knows it..they juz told me its okey as long as i know wat im doing dey r juz der to support me from watz ryt to wrong. plz help me. I really love him and i dont want to lose him.I need advice for long distance relationship plz.?
Sounds to me you're not going to lose him.


Make sure you two have Trust, Loyalty, and Respect. Also be honest to each other.





P.S. I bet you know French. I can tell by your spelling.I need advice for long distance relationship plz.?
Keep communications going. Nothing works better than letters. Emails and phone calls are alright, but actually taking the time to write to someone shows how much someone is worth to you.





If you truly love someone, distance won't make a difference.
well if he really loves you he will stay with u but he must be feeling pretty lonely i would talk on the phone that is almost like meeting up and stay on CONTACT because if you don't you will lose it.
if you do make it work, make sure to call the history channel and tell them you are in the 1st successful long distance relationship
its very hard to make long distance work and u guys are really young....u can try it but i wouldnt suggest it...but do as ur heart tells u...any problems or mistakes and u will learn from them in the future
yeah they dont work


sorry i know this may hurt but end it now.
im sorry you really need to speak in english not jibberish for all of us to understand
learn to type i cant make out a word you just wrote
Having been in a long distance relationship this question hits pretty close to home for me.





I'll say this; me and my girlfriend couldn't do it. After about 2 months we decided to get a place together. Loving someone who is far away (New Jersey to Florida for me and my girlfriend) is no easy task. It requires a good balance of knowing how much time to give each other to talk and how much time to give to give to yourselves. If you can find that balance you'll probably be able to pull through this ok. Also, webcams will become your new best friend since they are the closest thing you'll have to being with your boyfriend in person.
Well, if it has been working well for all this time, it probably won't go wrong. Most long distant relationships don't work out, but, there is always that small % that do. Tell him that you don't won't to lose your relationship with him. Depending on your age, you could hang on to the thought that you could move to where he is living once you get old enough, or vica versa. Since you have kept in contact every day, you will probably stay in contact for a very long time yet.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment