Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need advice on a long distance relationship?

Hi,


In 2005 I met this girl online, we used to talk online and on the phone all the time and on November 1st last year I admited that I loved her and she also said she loved me and we have been going on since, we are both 16 and I want to go see her but we live so far apart, I live in UK and she is in US, I can get enough money to go see her but I need advice on how I can avoid it going stale as with most long distance relationships, where you run out of things to talk about, also I want to know if there is anything else I should be thinking about...Need advice on a long distance relationship?
Well i dont understand why u would want to have a long distance relationship with someone you never met, but i also am dating a gal in america and im here in the uk, i met her on holiday a year ago and i went to see her again this winter, if you really love each other then things will work out in the end . . . concentrate on college and uni first tho, she will still be there when u have done education its very hard to go back to school once u left.Need advice on a long distance relationship?
if you both love each other you wont run out of things to talk about but love is a very strong word for 2 16 year olds...watch where your heading her parents may not like the idea of a random kid there daughter met online whos coming to visit
Well It is good you like to commit to a relationship, but not that early do not worry about being that serious. You may think your mature right now, but it takes a long time to become financially stable enough for a real commitment, because you have so many milestones you have to get over first. A good friendship even long distant ones may never go stale. If there is a lull in the conversation find something interesting to talk about. Ask questions be interested in the details and let her write her heart out girls like to be listened to. Just be sincere it will work later on even if this relationship may not last you may have one that does because of it. But you have years to think about it.
Sweetie, you are 16, there are a lot of more important things you should be thinking about, school, college. online loves are just ways to waste time
Dude...you're 16...save your money. You can't be in love with someone you never met. I know you don't want to believe me, but trust me...its not worth it.
Do you e_mail??
wow but i dont what advice to give but if i was in your position i would found some in the us

No comments:

Post a Comment