Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Relationship advice for long distance?

im in a long distance relationship, and i wondering how to make it work. We met on the internet and we live 5 hour apart. We are still in college. I want to see her but time dont allow it sometimes. We talk on the phone alot and seem to like eachother. There are some problems. 1. we live with our parent and we dont know how to tell them about us, you might ask why we bother but we both had relationship problems in the past and we have lots in common and we both want to make this work. 2. I'm not much of a phone conversationist, and i run out of stuff to say when we talk. I guess im asking for advice for my problems i have.Relationship advice for long distance?
You should post your question here:





http://relationshipadviceandconfessions.鈥?/a>





You can email your questions to a relationship expert and they will reply with an answer. You can also post relationship confessions. It's cool and they really helped me with a problem I had tonight. Long distance relationships CAN and DO work. I survived one! You can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment