Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I really like this guy, but he's in a long distance relationship. I need some advice! help!?

so I just met this amazing guy and we have really great chemistry together, but I just found out by one of his friend's that he's in a long distance relationship. So I have kinda been avoiding him so that I don't flirt and what not. I don't want to ruin his relationship that he's had for a year, but I really like him. Any advice? Oh and is it true that long distance relationships don't work out? thanx again.I really like this guy, but he's in a long distance relationship. I need some advice! help!?
I think it's very mature and respectful of you to back off knowing that he's in a relationship. :) With that said, I wouldn't try anything because he's still with his girlfriend. Be respectful of their relationship. You can still be friends, but you'd have to keep your distance and know your limits.





And no, long distance relationships definitely do work. They are just different and require an extra degree of trust, communication, and work, among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment