Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I live in UK and im in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend who lives in Australia advice.?

My girlfriend and I love each other so much and we really want to meet each other but we live on other sides of the world ): we send pictures and text each other alot but she doesnt have a webcam and i do, and i always go on it for her, but she cant go on it ): I really want to be with her in real life but i cant, and i really wish i could, how can i feel closer to her/I live in UK and im in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend who lives in Australia advice.?
Look Alex what if she really isn't the girl in the pics that she sends you the only way to be sure is to meet her either in person or get her a webcam. I mean can't she afford to buy one, they are not that expensive.





Anyway do you really think it will work out? You should get a girl who lives in the same country with you, don't you want to be able to kiss and hug her, go to the movies and have dinner, this situation is hopeless unless your both mega ritch and can fly to see each other when you feel like it I'm sure most people can only probably afford to do so once and if you do visit it will be even harder to leave when you know you have to save up another year or 2 to go visit again. I know I would not carry a relationship with someone so far away.





I don't know. Whatever you decide you have to think about your futire. Good luck.I live in UK and im in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend who lives in Australia advice.?
The simple answer is, you can't.





Long distance relationships seldom work, but that's no means to say that yours won't, if you want to be together enough then sooner or later you'll make it work.
Yes you have to go ahead and visit after a while
Did u ever meet her in real life before? If not then it could be a 40 year old man your talking to
buy her a webcam and mail it.
go visit
get your *** on a plain in go see her. buy her a webcam
buy her a webcam....save up some money and fly over to her and see her

No comments:

Post a Comment