Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need some advice about long-distance relationship?

Ok well i know this sounds funny guys but i just want an advice and its very hard for me. Well i was playing xbox live, rite? Its like a community but except you just play games with other people around the world. Anyways i connected to some girl. We pretty much talked a little, and it was going pretty well. All of a sudden she gave me her myspace, and then she messaged me her phone #. We've been talking for almost 3 months, and it was going well. We would have funn talking to together, and we would say goodnight. She would tell me things like, ';okayy then:) bye love you'; and stuff like that. Ahhhh good times:). Just to let you guys know we are not dating or anything, but we are like just good friends. Anyway, she even told me that we should hang out, and i promised her. She told me that we hope we are still talking then. Eventually(i think it was june 12 to be precise), i found out that she already has a boyfriend, or as you can call him, ';i am taken,, by the love of my life';. I understand that she has a boyfriend, but can we still keep in touch and see what happens in the future? When will she text me first, or IM me in myspace chat, or anything? I just need A LOT of advice about long-distance relationships.I need some advice about long-distance relationship?
Long distance relationships can work. My husband and I had a long distance relationship for 4 years. The important thing is to keep the lines of communication open. We wouldn't see each other for several months at a time, but every time we reunited it was wonderful. Now, we've been married for 2 years and try our best not to be separated from each other for more than 48 hours.





You're both very young and heart throbs change constantly. If you really like her, I suggest keeping contact with her and being her friend. There is a definite possibility of her becoming single and no rule against girls having male friends. Also keep in mind that you shouldn't keep your heart set on this one girl. You can still flirt and date other girls. Since there is no dating relationship yet, be sure to keep your options open.





Either way, long distance relationships can work. They can be difficult, but if it's love, it's worth it. I wish you the best of luck and remember the worst that can happen is you end up with a good friend.I need some advice about long-distance relationship?
just be real with her i think that maybe you should just stay friends for now but yeahh see if that works out
dude you need to get a life, ';just to let you know'; hahahahahahahahhhahahha
I am really sorry but long distance relationships NEVER work out. they really dont. Im sorry but it is better to save yourself the heartache and just stay friends
Long distance never works
dont listen to ppl who say long distance relationships dont work cas thats not true! it matters on the ppl see me and my bf have been going out for 6 months and i live in minnesota and he lives in wisconson i have family in wisconson and i go there once a month basicly. but you really have to like eachother and you have to be able to handle the hurt of being away from them. so its up to you both on what you do but no matter once dont listen to the ppl that say long distance dose not work.


hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment