Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need advice on long distance relationship please?

i really please need some advice on a long distance relationship please.


i have been talking to this guy on and off for a while now he says one minute he wants to be with me is in love with me the next pushes me away.and all that good stuff i met him right here on answers from what i been told by a mutual friend he also told her the same things he told me.he accused me of not trusting him and denied even having any kind of feelings for me with others.and when i confronted him on this he told me i should go and not bother wiht him.this is the second chance i have given him in less then a week.i feel he is telling me what i want to hear and for what i do not know.any advice please?? thank youI need advice on long distance relationship please?
find some one else.I need advice on long distance relationship please?
You need to dump this guy. And don't get back with him. He's just telling you what you want to hear. He told the same to your friend(and other girls) I bet.





Plus, how do you know he's who he says he is if you only know him online?
First of all, not all long distance relationships fail. I'm currently in one, and we are currently engaged.





To address your issues, he's only an internet fling. He obviously doesn't care to take things further, so cut him off completely. There are plenty other fish in the sea.
My advice is don't even try. It's going to fail, like all long distance relationships do.
Both of you are cheating on eachother already.
seriously hun if he told you to go on and not bother with him and denies having any feelings for you to friends then you should just let this relationship rest. The guy is obviously not worth your time.
He is not for real.


Forget him hon -- he is toying with U.
  • coupons
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment