Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anyone have advice on making a long distance relationship work?

Me and my boyfriend broke-up two weeks a go because the stress of our long distance relationship was getting to us. neather of us want to break up, i think we just need to find a way to help manage our relationship.Anyone have advice on making a long distance relationship work?
communication is the biggest thing that you need to make it work.Anyone have advice on making a long distance relationship work?
I'm in a pretty much ldr too--COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE! as much as you can. Enjoy the time when you are together, don't get me started on trust and just try to stay sane. I get to missin my man sooo much but we talke everyday and that cheers me up.
Leave it as it is - long distance relationships seldom work.
My boyfriend and I made it through a long distance relationship no problem. You need to know you have to be willing to sacrifice your free time for him. Instead of going out with friends, all I wanted to do when I came home was talk to him. We both sacrificed for each other alot! And we both have faith in each other. No we weren't perfect, its not like we never fought. But we must have done something right, cause three years later we're living together and planning our wedding. It works if you both want it to.





ALSO. Cute little tips to put a smile on his face, start doing rituals. Like Id email my honey lots and at the bottom of our message we'd type one memory, one inside joke, or something we couldnt wait to do when we saw the other person!





Or Id send him dorky little cards out of the blue. Some were romantic, others were funny. Just to let him know that even at the drugstore i was thinking bout him.





Andddd on music.yahoo.com you can email videos to people. If we heard a great song that reminded us of one another, id send it to him.





Little things count!
The only thing that can make a long distance relationship work is one word TRUST!!!!!!!!
the only way that long distance works, is if one of you is will to move at certain point in time, if its open ended, it never works, if you cant say in 6months, 12 months, whatever, I will move there, it has no real chance.
I am in a long distance relationship right now and its totally working. Me and my boi have been together for 5 months now and you just have to know if you can totally trust each other. Talk whenever you can for as long as you can, see each other as often as you can...if its meant to be it will work out =)
I m in a long distance relationship..........and it's working..........but it depends what u want from the relationship............I want just someone with whom I can talk..........I can chat ........I can b friendly with...................but if u want to have sex or want to get married.............u will have to come closer to make it feasible
If you two are gonna be apart for awhile, say more than a year, then forget about it. You both are gonna start new lives and date other people.
  • coupons
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment