Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ADVICE ON LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!?

So I went to El Salvador this summer, went to a party and for the first time ever I can say I met the love of my life. Now im back in US and he's about 6 hours away by plane. He calls me and I call him when I can. He told me that in the past he has had a lot of other girlfriends but he has never felt the way he does for me, he said he seriously fell in love with me and now is scared to loose me because of the distance. They day before I left he went to my grandmas house to talk seriously about our relationship to my grandma and my aunt. A friend told me that she was amazed over the fact that he did that because he has never done that for any other girl before and maybe this time he truly did fall in love. But now that im here and he's over there im scared I might loose him. I might not see him for another year or four. I cry about it but I try to be strong. Any advice on how to keep our love strong and going even though we can't see eachother in person?ADVICE ON LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!?
I am in a long distance relationship and i completely understand what u r going through. I live in PA and my bf lives in SC so there is a 10 hour driving distance between us. To keep out love going we IM every day and email about how we r feeling or what we did that day and then we talk on the phone at night. I plan on moving in with him but right now i just started my first year of college so we have to wait four years until we can truly be together. If u ever need a shoulder to cry on feel free to email me at any time because i know how it feels to not be able to touch then or kiss them....its hard....u will get through it! Good Luck and keep in touchADVICE ON LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!?
WOW that is happening to me with the difference that my parents don't like the guy I am in Love with. We not going out but we call each other. I think that you shouldn't worry much about it. Things happen for a reason. Just try to keep in touch with him. Keep talking in the phone.... if you go see him in a year then try to spend ur time with him as much as you can. If you go in 4 years..... then you should be aware that stuff happens. I know is hard but just try to keep in touch so he can see that you love him... and so that he can feel good that you still think about him . cause guys might think that we can find another guy in the US since there are lots of guys over here... lol but yeah just keep in touch.
There are tons of ways to connect now a days. Why don't you use skype? It's an awesome program that allows you to make video calls - you can see, and talk to each other live. It's better than on the phone, and it's better than over the Internet as well. Not to mention, skype is free. Here's the link so you can see.


http://www.skype.com/





I use it with my friends who have gone off to university.





If you love each other, you'll last.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment