Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Date ideas/advice? My long distance relationship is coming back in a few weeks and I have no idea what to do?

Last summer, I admitted my feelings to the boy I was interested in. He felt the same way, but he had to leave for Australia, so we never had a chance to be a real couple. We've kept in touch, and for the past month we've been talking for at least a few hours a day. I still want to be in a relationship with him, but haven't said it specifically. He's expressed that he does want to see me when he gets back, but I don't know what we should do. I don't want to pressure him into anything, so I don't want to do the classic movie ';date';. What should we do for our first meeting in a year? What should I expect relationship-wise?





Thanks!Date ideas/advice? My long distance relationship is coming back in a few weeks and I have no idea what to do?
take it slow and get to know each other all over againDate ideas/advice? My long distance relationship is coming back in a few weeks and I have no idea what to do?
-Amusement park


-Carnival


-Waterpark


-Fair


-Pick-your-own fruit farm


-Hiking


-Ride bikes around town


-Make custom t-shirts


-Bowling


-Go karts

No comments:

Post a Comment